Monday, March 12, 2012

Marimekko baby and kids and vintage Marimekko

While looking for inspiration for how I can photograph my vintage baby and kiddie collection for my upcoming Etsy debut,  I came across a post about the new Spring/Summer 2012 Marimekko kids collection on the very pretty blog Bird and Banner.  I am going bonkers for the bold colours and patterns!

Bird and Banner


Check out blog post I wrote back in the summer about the Marimekko factory. 

I couldn't help but post some images of vintage Marimekko...

Image from a great blog post on the Burda Style blog about the beginnings of Marimekko and about how Jackie O strategically wore Marimekko dresses to to her image of a more sophisticated "everywoman".


The following images are gathered from other blogs. I'm not sure where they come from.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...