Tuesday, July 19, 2011

There's a heatwave in Toronto that's just starting today.  Tomorrow the high is 33 degrees c and 37 on Thursday.  I woke up early today to take advantage of the morning coolness.  I visited The Common and had an iced mocha and read more of the book Birthing from Within. I felt a bit funny because if you were reading over my shoulder you would have seen the drawings of women squatting giving birth and drawings of many other interesting birthing positions. Oh well, I've got to learn these things so I can try them myself.

My plan for the next few weeks is to tackle some of the drawing and writing exercises from the book.


The Common (photos from BlogTO)
Birthing from Within by Pam England


After coffee, I went for a nice swim at Christie Pits today.  I thought the pool would be less busy in the morning - wrong-o.  However, the water was amazingly cool and made up for the large number of awkward 9-12 year olds.   

After swimming I took a few minutes to watch the trees swaying in the park.


and I thought of the video Victoria created for Jennifer Castle's song One Two Three

I saw Jen perform at the Music Gallery courtyard a few years ago with Victoria's video playing on a screen in the background.  STUNNING.






Bye for now...
Lazer










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...