Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Taking my bebe on the streetcar

Happy Wednesday,


Today is another scorcher in T.O.  


After staring at the Marimekko  website for a while yesterday, I had my heart set on going to the Textile Museum of Canada downtown....





...but it was too hot to bike.  I hate admitting this, but being 8+ months pregnant and biking in this heat is likely not happening anymore :(  So, I hopped on the streetcar. 
Holy shit, was it H-O-T. 

Overall, I wasn't too impressed with the collection on display right now, but then again, the last time I was there in 2009 was the Judy Chicago show, and you can't really top a 20 foot wide crocheted image of a woman giving birth. (yikes, that will be me in a matter of weeks!)


Here are some highlights of my visit.  

Bye for now. I'm off to the suburbs to take advantage of my parents' central air.  
xo!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...