Monday, July 25, 2011

I'm having a lazy morning, listening to CBC radio and waiting for the pavement to dry before I bike to Kensington Market to have coffee at Cafe Pamenar, buy some nice bread and some veggie pate, and find some new tea for iced tea.

I've been trying to find other mommy bloggers to be "friends" with, so I've been lurking blogs like crazy trying to find some ladies that I have something in common with. Let me know if you know of any mommy blogs that I might like...

Today I came across this post at a blog called Domestic Reflections about how she followed a pattern to make these super cute baby moccasins. Here is the pattern on Etsy. These booties have an added fringe.  

I think I may try to make these over the next few weeks... wish me luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...