Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Some nice songs and new listings.

I am sitting in my dark house, working on getting some new listings up in my shop with iTunes on shuffle and Wilco's On and On and On came on... and I remembered this amazing video made by high school students I saw back in the summer that uses a mix of old family videos and hand drawn animation. I think it's beautiful. 


Then Cass McCombs song County Line came on. I'm a total sucker for that sad, nostalgic, rhythm. 


Oh yeah, and I put up some new pieces up on my shop today.
Pink frilly and floral romper with little bows on the pockets.
0-4 months

Another pink romper, with a cute/weird print
6-12 months
Minty green hand crocheted sweater with hood
0-3 months
Knit overalls with embroidered duck riding a scooter
6-12 months
Weirdo pot holders

Bye for now





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...