Wednesday, April 11, 2012

amazing and kind of dirty

I took Ivy on the subway for the first time yesterday. It's taken me almost 7 months because it is next to impossible to take a stroller on the subway without help. There are so few elevators, and of course the one closest to our house doesn't have one.  I plopped her in the carrier and off we went to the Gardiner Museum of Ceramics.  


I love contemporary ceramics and the Greg Payce show didn't disappoint. I took a guided tour of the show, it was the super cute 60ish year old woman guide, a 60ish unkempt man and Ivy and I. I breastfed through most of the tour while the guide used many euphemisms for the words "penis" and "erection" to describe Payce's work below. It was pretty funny!



bye for now...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...