Wednesday, September 14, 2011

cat stevens + red raspberry leaf tea + danish wolf pillow

Hi friends!

No baby yet.  Last night I felt nauseated and just downright cranky. All through the night I was feeling really crampy, drifting in and out of sleep, wondering if I was having contractions.  I genuinely thought I would be in labour today, but no such luck.  I do, however, feel all weird and heavy, so maybe tonight will be the night.  After I finish this post I'm going to make sure everything is all set in our room for the home birth, and then make a batch of peach muffins, drink a ton of red raspberry-leaf tea and rock out to some Cat Stevens:



Oh yeah, and check out these awesome pillows by Danish design shop By Nord.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...