Monday, September 5, 2011

Bebe Still in Belly + New Stairs


Hi friends!

So it's labour day and I'm still hanging out with the baby in my belly! I'm 39 weeks + 2 days.  I've been feeling lots of signs and I know I'll go into labour soon, but unfortunately, I don't think I'll be in labour on Labour Day. Joe and I have spent the weekend cleaning up and stocking our fridge so we're ready for the big pusssssh.  She's squirming in there, quickly running out of room.  Whenever I lay down my whole belly starts to morph and she readjusts to a more comfortable position.

The set of stairs that my dad designed and built for us is almost finished and installed.  He came over to install the railing on the second floor yesterday.  Joe is up on the ladder cleaning the construction dust off the stairs as I write this.  I'll take proper photos when it's all cleaned up and post them in the next fews days.



bye for now.

2 comments:

  1. YAY! can't wait any longer! hehehe! looking forward to THE call!

    WOW linds, the stairs look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...